MBHot1320. Hot water with high-pressure at the push of a button.
90°C against stubborn dirt
The dimensions of the MBHot 1320 are as compact as our mobile cold water high pressure cleaners. In addition, it has its own hot water processing system on board.
This makes the MBHot 1320 not only the ideal solution for particularly heavy soiling. Thanks to 1.320 l/h hot water with temperatures up to an impressive 90°C at 12 l/min or 60°C at 22 l/min. Its high washing capacity is particularly impressive when it comes to dissolving fats and proteins. This feature makes it the ideal cleaning device for food processing companies such as slaughterhouses or egg sorting and packaging plants, in addition to agriculture.
The electric motor and the piston pump are protected by a stainless steel cover. Its high handle enables comfortable, back-friendly pushing regardless of body size.
Performance in detail
- Hot water treatment as standard
- Ideal for fast dissolving of fats and proteins
- Large-volume 3-cylinder plunger piston pump with crankshaft drive and ceramic piston
- Low rotation of only 1450 rpm for long service life
- High heat output due to powerful two-stage 90 kW burner. The two-stage design ensures an evenly high temperature at high water outputs.
- Maximum 90° C Water working temperature
- Start-Stop automatic as standard
The hot water unit featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Easy handling due to clearly arranged control panel
- Easily accessible water and power connection
- Removable fuel container
- Integrated container for chemicals (optional)
- Handle in ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Two-stage burner and heating coil
High-quality burner with large 3/8 heating coil - provides powerful heating of the high output of the MBHot.
High-pressure technology - Injector tanks for chemicals
Practical removable fuel tank for the HotBox and optionally two injector tanks for chemicals find place on the aluminium chassis - metering of chemical additives such as detergent or disinfectants is possible.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Large solid rubber wheels
430 mm ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels - never lose air and have low roll resistance.
High-pressure technology - Automatic start-stop
Electromechanical automatic start-stop offers highest functional reliability due to electromechanical design - flow monitor starts the device reliably.
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination. (starting from MBHST1260)
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.
|Water output||1320 l/h|
|Operating pressure||140 bar|
|Electric motor||5,5 kW|
|Motor rotational speed||1,450 U/min|
|Two-stage Burner||90 kW|
|Weight (with standard equipment)||190 kg|
|Length x width x height / handle|
1.200 x 700 x 1.150 mm
20 m hose, gun with fast coupling, flat-jet lance, circulation pump, stainless steel cover, water filter, automatic start-stop