Sorting scales. Weighing and rating of gilts in a single step.
Sorting gilts the easy way.
Different types of animals need individual solutions. This is why we developed different designs and sizes for our mobile individual animal and group scales. All weighing machines are made for tough long-term use. Elaborated constructions made of light aluminium ensure best possible stability and mobility at the same time.
It is a conscious decision we made in favor of an open construction for gilt sorting scales facilitating the observance and rating of animals. The open sides provide optimum access to the animal. The operator can easily palpate and count the teats and assess the animal best possible.
Additionally the weighing machine offers the practical option to let animals pass right through the scales: The front door can be opened from rear position to make the animal exit the scales. A comfortable way to work quickly without having to change the position.
NEW: Weighing display for fast weighing
The new weighing display facilitates the quick sorting of the pigs with the help of a traffic light display. The desired weight range can be individually programmed by the user and is displayed in green when weighing. Weights above and below the desired range are indicated by red and yellow.
Weights are stored and totaled if necessary and can be transferred to the computer via a standard USB interface.
The display is large and bright and also easy to read in the stable. An animal weighing program as well as an automatic rebalancing also facilitate the fast animal weighing. The power supply is via mains adapter or battery operation.
These advantages are weighty.
- Scales completely made of aluminium: less than 50 kg and easy to maneuver.
- Waterproof sealed weighing cells and impact resistant weighing beams ensure high functional reliability under rough conditions.
- Cable laying inside rails prevents damages caused by rodents.
- Power supply provided by battery to ensure high mobility.
- Animal weighing program with lock function to ensure speedy weighing of moving animals.
- Automatic taring: soiling does not affect weighing results.
- Large, bright display with waterproof membrane keyboard: easily readable weighing indicator.
- Open construction makes gilt sorting easy.
- Very low access height of only 7 cm: pigs like to enter the scales.
- Remote operated front gate: animals can exit the weighing machine at the front.
- Total width only 58 cm: easy to handle on narrow aisles.
- Solid rubber wheels and handles: weighing machine can be moved like a wheelbarrow
- Smooth surfaces and only few edges minimize cleaning efforts.
Mobile animal weighing machine - robust weighing beams
Absolutely impact resistant weighing beams guarantee high functional reliability under rough conditions of use in stables - design with rubber buffers for very tough conditions.
Mobile animal scales - weight display WA200
Weighing display with large, brightly lit digits on membrane keypad and animal weighing program with lock function and automatic rebalancing. Fast sorting through traffic light function, storage and USB interface.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Open side walls
Open side walls of the gilt sorting scales permit optimum observance and assessment of gilts - reach through the lower crossbar and palpate or count teats.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Remote operation mobile scales
The front gate can be opened by remote operation via the elaborated control bar - operator does not have to walk around the scales to open the front gate.