Digging for intelligent pigs.
In order to get straw out of the Strohtomat, pigs are permitted to dig a lot. Porky's Strohtomat offers pigs exactly what their natural rooting and occupational urge requires. Using their powerful snouts, the animals work on the floor and push two rotating stars back and forth in the trough bowl to turn a few straws out of the container. The trough edge prevents the straw from getting on the crevices, but is completely absorbed by the animals.
Quality in Detail.
- Variable adjustable opening for different materials
- Robust technology completely made of stainless steel
- Corresponds to the rooting urge of the pigs on the ground
- Large storage container for the roughage
- Filling by hand or by a straw conveyor
- Mounting on the pen wall, standing on the floor
- Toy to reduce tail biting in pigs
- Available in two versions
- Porky's Strohtomat for fattening pigs
- Porky's Strohtomat Kombi as robust version for sows
Porky’s Strawtomat - rotating metal stars
The stars turn by "nuzzling" with the snout. Opening width variably adjustable.
Porky’s Strawtomat - side view
The large container ensures large reserves.
Porky’s Strawtomat - view from above
The rotating stars push straw in a well-dosed amount outwards under the edge.
Porky’s Strawtomat - metered straw output
Straw is only released by intensive nuzzling of the animals.
Service & Product inquiry
Would you like information material or a non-binding offer? We are looking forward to your inquiry!