MBH 1800 V. The all-rounder with petrol engine.
Independent from electricity networks.
1,800 l/h water output at 150 bar are the perfect combination for almost any cleaning work. Our MBH 1800 V is equipped with a powerful 16 kW Briggs & Stratton petrol engine. It is suitable for all outdoor applications and very strong wherever there is no direct electricity supply, for example during drain cleaning, duct renewal or roadworks.
The high amount of water combined with easy handling make the device suitable for any purpose. Strong impact forces and high washing capacity reliably dissolve and wash away stubborn dirt.
Performance in detail
- Absolutely self-sufficient, versatile high-pressure cleaner
- High washing performance for effective cleaning
- Powerful 16 kW fuel engine with removable tank
The all-rounder featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Large volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive and ceramic pistons
- Low pump speed of only 1,500 rpm for long service life
- Operation with warm water of up to 40 °C
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Handle in ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Industrial plunger pump
Professional high-pressure pump with ceramic piston and brass piston rods - guarantees endurance and long service life.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Removable fuel tank
No need to go to the petrol station with the petrol-driven high-pressure device. Just remove the tank, fill and continue!
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination. (starting from MBHST1260)
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.