MBH1800. The all-rounder of mobile high-pressure cleaning.
Fits in any operation.
1,800 l/h water output at 140 bar are the optimum rating for most cleaning and disinfection tasks. That makes our MBH1800 the ideal professional high-pressure cleaner for courtyards. Strong water impact forces and high washing power reliably dissolve and rinse away stubborn dirt.
The high amount of water combined with easy handling make the device suitable for any purpose - machine washing, courtyard cleaning or in pig or poultry houses. Moreover the device is the perfect solution for piglet producers with small farrowing pens.
The very low-speed electric motor with plunger pump and only 950 rpm ensure durability and long service life.
Performance in detail
- Handy, mobile and versatile use
- High rinsing effect for efficient cleaning
- Large-volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive and ceramic pistons
- Connection of electric motor and pump via claw coupling with rubber dampers for optimum power transmission
The all-rounder featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Low speed of only 950 rpm for long servicelife
- Operation with warm water of up to 40 °C (up to 80 °C optionally)
- Automatic start-stop and soft start optionally
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Handle in ergonomic working height
- Removable hose drum for car transportation
High-pressure technology - Industrial plunger pump
Professional high-pressure pump with ceramic piston and brass piston rods - guarantees endurance and long service life.
High-pressure technology - Ergonomic handle
Ergonomic position of handle at the professional high-pressure cleaner MBH - allows easy maneuvering - no strain on your back, easy to tilt and stable standing.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Large solid rubber wheels
430 mm ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels - never lose air and have low roll resistance.
High-pressure technology - Claw coupling
Claw coupling as connection: high-pressure pump - electric motor, compensates shocks and allows fast and easy disconnection of motor and pump.
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.
High-pressure technology - Star-delta switch
Robust star-delta switch ensures safe start of mobile professional high-pressure cleaners and protects electricity network during start-up.
|Water output||1.800 l/h|
|Operating pressure||140 bar|
|Motor rotational speed||950 U/min|
|Weight (with standard equipment)||119 kg|
|Length x width x height / handle|
1.090 x 590 x 1.260 mm
1 x 20 m hose, gun with fast coupling, flat-jet lance, circulation pump, stainless steel cover, water filter
Service & Product inquiry
Would you like information material or a non-binding offer? We are looking forward to your inquiry!