MBH 2400. The power pack with 2.400 l/h water output.
Twice as much water for cleaning in half the time.
The MBH 2400 is the power pack amongst our mobile high-pressure cleaners. 2400 l/h provide extremely high washing performance which is needed in particular in large area pig or poultry houses.
Doubling of water output halves the time needed for cleaning. On request we deliver this professional high-pressure cleaner with automatic start-stop. The integrated soft start extends the service life of the device and protects the electricity network.
Thanks to the large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels the 121 kg high-pressure cleaner is a very flexible device. It is easy to move and can be safely maneuvered inside stables.
Performance in detail
- Extremely high mobile washing power for large area stables
- High rinsing effect for efficient cleaning
- Large-volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive and ceramic pistons
- Connection of electric motor and pump via claw coupling with rubber dampers for optimum power transmission
The strong one featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Low speed of only 1,450 rpm for long service life.
- Operation with warm water of up to 40 °C (up to 80 °C optionally)
- Automatic start-stop and soft start optionally
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Handle in ergonomic working height
- Removable hose drum for car transportation
High-pressure technology - Industrial plunger pump
Professional high-pressure pump with ceramic piston and brass piston rods - guarantees endurance and long service life.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Large solid rubber wheels
430 mm ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels - never lose air and have low roll resistance.
High-pressure technology - Automatic start-stop
Electromechanical automatic start-stop offers highest functional reliability due to electromechanical design - flow monitor starts the device reliably.
High-pressure technology - Claw coupling
Claw coupling as connection: high-pressure pump - electric motor, compensates shocks and allows fast and easy disconnection of motor and pump.
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination. (starting from MBHST1260)
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.
|Water output||2.400 l/h|
|Operating pressure||140 bar|
|Electric motor||11 kw|
|Motor rotational speed||1.450 RPM|
|Weight (with standard equipment)||121 kg|
|Length x width x height / handle|
1.090 x 590 x 1.260 mm
20 m hose, gun with fast coupling, flat-jet lance, circulation pump, stainless steel cover, water filter
Service & Product inquiry
Would you like information material or a non-binding offer? We are looking forward to your inquiry!