MBH1500. Compact high-pressure cleaner with high washing power.
That one reaches into every corner.
The dimensions of MBH1500k are as compact as the dimensions of the MBH1260k. The pump provides approx. 20 % more water output. A powerful 6.2 kW motor can be connected to a 16 A power current outlet. Therefore the MBH 500 is the ideal professional high-pressure cleaner for all farms with confined spaces.
It reaches any corner and performs perfectly for all important applications thanks to 1,500 l/h - machine washing, in milking parlors or in sow pens. Motor and pump are protected by a stainless steel cover. The long handle facilitates easy and comfortable pushing regardless of the user's body height.
Performance in detail
- Powerful 1,500 l/h water output
- Only 16 A heavy-duty receptacle for connection required
- Versatile, flexible and easy to handle
- Large volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive
The compact one featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Low speed of only 1,450 rpm for long service life
- Operation with warm water of up to 40 °C
- Automatic start-stop and soft start optionally
- Robust aluminium chassis
- Large solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Handle in ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Industrial plunger pump MBH1500
Professional high-pressure pump with ceramic piston and brass piston rods - guarantees endurance and long service life.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Ergonomic handle
Ergonomic position of handle at the professional high-pressure cleaner MBH - allows easy maneuvering - no strain on your back, easy to tilt and stable standing.
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination.
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.