Scales for individual animals: separate weighing for more precise sorting of pigs for slaughter.
Every gram counts.
Weight references - and therefore margins - are becoming increasingly smaller in pig farming. Overweight and underweight entail deductions from sales revenues. Deductions can easily amount to 3.72 € per animal, reveals an example calculation performed by Erzeugerring Westfalen. Weighing single animals reduces such losses by up to two thirds. Additionally, exact weighing facilitates increasing the average weight for slaughter without part of the animals exceeding the weight limit.
Weighing improves economic efficiency
The strict observance of weight limits optimizes sales revenues of fattening pigs. Our mobile single animal weighing machines are specifically designed for sorting pigs for slaughter. These scales facilitate comfortable and stress-free weighing inside or in front of the pens.
The standard repel gate provides two options. Firstly, inside large pens you can open the door by remote control to let the animals exit the scales. Secondly, in small pens you can weigh the animals on the aisle since it is possible to make the animals exit the back door of the scales to enter back into the pen. To do so you just need to reposition the control bar.
These advantages are weighty.
- Scales completely made of aluminium: the weight of less than 50 kg make it easy to maneuver.
- Waterproof sealed weighing cells and impact resistant weighing beams ensure high functional reliability in rough day-to-day operations.
- Cable routing inside rails to prevent damages caused by rodents.
- Power supply provided by battery to ensure high mobility.
- Animal weighing program with lock function to ensure speedy weighing of moving animals.
- Automatic taring: soiling does not affect weighing results.
- Large, bright display with waterproof membrane keyboard: easily readable weighing indicator.
- Laterally closed walls: Animals do not get distracted, thus accelerated weighing process.
- Weighing platform in one piece what makes the scales even more robust.
These advantages are weighty.
- Very low access height of only 7 cm: pigs like to enter the scales.
- Free passage for operator: practical suitability is important.
- Repel function with door: animals can exit the weighing machine at the back.
- Total width only 58 cm: easy to handle in narrow aisles.
- Smooth surfaces and only few edges minimize cleaning efforts.
- Holder for spray can and marking pen: everything ready to hand.
- 3 years implied warranty for the entire weighing machine: provides security for the future.
Mobile animal weighing machine - impact resistant weighing beams
Absolutely impact resistant weighing beams guarantee high functional reliability under rough conditions of use in stables - design with rubber buffers for very tough conditions.
Mobile animal scales - weight display WA200
Weight display with large, brightly illuminated digits and animal weighing program: lock function and automatic taring.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Low access height
Very low access height of only 7 cm - animals like to enter the scales.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Robust aluminium weighing platform
Robust weighing platform made of one piece provides highest stability - no tearing welding seams - cable laying in rails protected against rodents
Mobile single animal weighing machine - Repel function
The repel function of the mobile single animal scales is an ideal tool to weigh animals in front of the pen and to quickly repel them back into the pen.
Mobile animal scales - Operation repel gate and exit gate
The elaborate control bar facilitates the easy and fast change from repel gate to front exit gate within a few seconds.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Spray can holder
Elaborated details at the mobile animal weighing machine: holder for spray and marking pen in optimum position.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Waterproof weighing beams
Waterproof sealed weighing cells guarantee high functional reliability under rough conditions - from weighing beams or cables inside rails for protection against rodents to the weighing indicator.
Mobile animal scales - Free passage
Free passage all the way through the mobile animal weighing machine allows the operator to walk through the scales - short ways during operation and weighing process.
Mobile animal weighing machine - Optimum handling
Front-mounted wheels, low weight and rear-mounted handles make it possible to easily lift the scales and to maneuver it in upright posture without effort.