MBHOT 900. Sometimes it has to be hot water.
Good against oils, fats and proteins.
The MBHot 900 hot water cleaner is easy to manoeuvre and also comes with a burner for hot water preparation. With 900 litres of hot water per hour, it is ideal for machine cleaning, in the milking parlour or on yards. With a temperature of up to 90° C, proteins and fats can be dissolved very well.
Performance in detail
- The motor and pump are protected by a stainless steel cover.
- Its high grip enables comfortable, back-friendly pushing regardless of body size
- Hot water treatment as standard
- Ideal for fast dissolving of fats and proteins
- Large-volume 3-cylinder plunger piston pump with crankshaft drive and ceramic piston
- Low rotation of only 1,450 rpm for long service life
- High heat output due to powerful 62 kW burner
- Maximum 90° C Water working temperature
- Start-Stop automatic as standard
The hot water generator with unbeatable advantages.
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel hood
- Large, ball-bearing solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe storage of the lances
- Quick coupling system on the lances for quick and easy lance replacement
- Water filter on the water inlet side keeps dirt out
- Easy handling due to clearly arranged control panel
- Easily accessible water and electricity connection
- Fuel can with change function
- Integrated chemical tank (optional)
- Handle at ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Injector tanks for chemicals
Practical removable fuel tank for the HotBox and optionally two injector tanks for chemicals find place on the aluminium chassis - metering of chemical additives such as detergent or disinfectants is possible.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Large solid rubber wheels
430 mm ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels - never lose air and have low roll resistance.
High-pressure technology - Automatic start-stop
Electromechanical automatic start-stop offers highest functional reliability due to electromechanical design - flow monitor starts the device reliably.
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination. (starting from MBHST1260)
|Water output||900 l/h|
|Operating pressure||140 bar|
|Electric motor||4 kW|
|Motor rotational speed||1.450 U/min|
|Weight (with standard equipment)||180 kg|
|Length x width x height/handle|
1.200 x 700 x 1.150 mm
|Standard equipment:||20 m hose, gun with fast coupling, flat-jet lance, circulation pump, stainless steel cover, water filter, automatic start-stop |