MBHot1320. Hot water with high-pressure at the push of a button.
90 °C against stubborn dirt.
Dimensions of the MBHot1320 are similar compact to our mobile cold water high-pressure cleaners. The device has an extra hot water heater on board.
The MBHot1320 is the ideal solution for very stubborn dirt. Thanks to 1,320 l/h hot water at temperatures of up to 90 °C and 12 l/min capacity the device convinces with its high washing power when it comes to dissolving grease and proteins. This feature is of advantage not only for agriculture, but also for food processing companies such as slaughter houses, egg sorting plants or packaging plants.
A stainless steel cover protects motor and pump. The long handle facilitates easy and comfortable pushing regardless of the user's body height.
Performance in detail
- Hot water heater as standard
- Ideal for fast dissolution of grease and proteins
- Large volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive and ceramic pistons
- Low speed of only 1,450 rpm for long service life
- High heating capacity due to strong 80 kW burner
- Maximum 90 °C operating water temperature
- Automatic start-stop as standard
The hot water unit featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Easy handling due to clearly arranged control panel
- Easily accessible water and power connection
- Removable fuel container
- Integrated container for chemicals (optional)
- Handle in ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Stainless steel burner and heating coil
High-quality stainless steel burner with large 3/8 heating coil - ensure powerful heating of the high output of the MBHot1320.
High-pressure technology - Injector tanks for chemicals
Practical removable fuel tank for the HotBox and optionally two injector tanks for chemicals find place on the aluminium chassis - metering of chemical additives such as detergent or disinfectants is possible.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Large solid rubber wheels
430 mm ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels - never lose air and have low roll resistance.
High-pressure technology - Automatic start-stop
Electromechanical automatic start-stop offers highest functional reliability due to electromechanical design - flow monitor starts the device reliably.
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination.
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.
|Water output||1.320 l/h|
|Operating pressure||140 bar|
|Motor rotational speed||1.450 U/min|
|Weight (with standard equipment)||190 kg|
|Length x width x height / handle|
1.200 x 700 x 1.150 mm
20 m hose, gun with fast coupling, flat-jet lance, circulation pump, stainless steel cover, water filter, automatic start-stop