MBH1150 v. The compact one with petrol engine.
Extremely flexible and independent from electricity.
1,150 l/h water output and 400 bar are a suitable combination for toughest applications. The device is equipped with a powerful 16 kW Briggs & Stratton petrol engine and the ideal specialist for demanding outdoor use. The MBH 1150 V is very strong wherever there is no direct electricity supply, for example facade cleaning, pipe cleaning or surface treatment of concrete elements.Motor und Pumpe sind durch eine Edelstahlhaube geschützt. Der lange Griff ermöglicht unab-hängig von der Körpergröße bequemes, rückenschonendes Schieben.
Performance in detail
- Absolutely self-sufficient, versatile high-pressure cleaner
- High operating pressure of max. 400 bar
- Powerful 16 kW fuel engine with removable tank
The compact one featuring unbeatable advantages.
- Large volume 3 cylinder plunger pump with crank shaft drive and ceramic pistons
- Low pump speed of only 1,500 rpm for long service life
- Operation with warm water of up to 40 °C
- Robust aluminium chassis with stainless steel cover
- Large ball bearing mounted solid rubber wheels (never flat)
- Quick coupling system for fast and easy change of lances
- Water filter at water inlet keeps dirt away
- Lance holders for safe placement of lances
- Handle in ergonomic working height
High-pressure technology - Industrial plunger pump
Professional high-pressure pump with ceramic piston and brass piston rods - guarantees endurance and long service life.
High-pressure technology - Lance holder
Lance holders as standard secure stable position of all needed high-pressure lances - lances are always ready to hand directly at the device.
High-pressure technology - Safe hose guide
The safe and elaborated hose guide of the hose reel HST - protects the user against wires inside the high-pressure hose material and ensures clean reeling up.
High-pressure technology - Removable fuel tank
No need to go to the petrol station with the petrol-driven high-pressure device. Just remove the tank, fill and continue!
High-pressure technology - Water filter
In optimum position and easy to clean: the standard water inlet filter - protects the large volume piston pump against gross contamination.
High-pressure technology - KEW-coupling system
High-pressure gun for high flow rates with swivel joint - equipped with KEW-coupling sleeve for fast and safe change of lances.