Mobile medication dosing system
Mobile medication of Meier-Brakenberg.
Effortless dosing of medication into drinking water, pen by pen, with our mobile electrical medication dosing trolley MB Mobil Touch. The stable aluminium chassis can be comfortably moved from one pen to the next. Just connect hoses with quick coupling system to the drinking water supply system for dosing of medium into the water supply of the specific pen. Switch on the mobile dosing into the drinking system or into the water cycle of the relevant pen by shifting the ball tap.
Mobile electrical medication dosing systems feature DLG approved high accuracy of dosages and resistance to acids. The 45 liter mixing tank is equipped with a pump which circulates the mixture gently without inclusion of air. As a result no foaming of solutions.
Simple and intuitive operation of all functions by menu-driven control unit. On request we can equip the trolley with an additional circulation pump which keeps up the circulation of water inside pens and therefore prevents medication to deposit inside the lines.
MB Mobil Touch mobile and flexible dosing of medication.
- Mobile electrical medication dosing system
- Resistant to formic acid
- Dosing of medication into drinking water, pen by pen
- Adjustable dosing ratio from 0.01 % to 15 %
- 45 liter mixing tank with integrated pump
- Gentle circulation of mixture
- Extra circulation pump to keep water circulating inside pens (optional)
- Therefore no medication deposits in lines
- Light aluminium chassis with large volume wheels
- Passed: DLG focus test dosing pump accuracy
MB Dos Touch - Display
Simple and intuitive menu - fast entering of dosage - information on water or injection consumption retrievable.
MB Dos Touch - Dosing pump
Magnetic membrane pump ensures highest DLG approved dosing accuracy from 0.01 % dosages.
MB Mobil Touch - Connections
Model equipped with circulation inside pens: medication flow pipe, return flow and fresh water supply.
MB Mobil Touch - Mixing of medication
The user fills the medication into the mixing tank through the large opening.