Electric dosing system for medication
Comfortable dosing of medication into drinking water.
Our electrical dosing systems for medication can be easily integrated into already existing water lines. The dosing system meters the water throughput and an electric pump doses the required medium. Measuring is very accurate, even with low water throughputs. That ensures accurate dosages.
Dosing systems are also suitable for dosing feed acids such as formic acid, propionic acid or chlorine dioxide for disinfection of lines. Our membrane pumps feature durability and long service life because the dosed medium does not get in touch with the pistons. Also the flow sensor is protected against the dosed media by a separate non-return valve.
MB Dos Touch for precise dosing of medication
- Permanently installed electrical dosing systems
- Easy integration into drinking water supply line
- Direct dosing in connection with mixing tanks MB Mix 60 and MB Mix 180
- Adjustable dosing ratio form 0.01 to 15 %
- Continuous control of all preset parameters
- Resistant to formic acid
- Useful extra information as water consumption and day counter are stored on an SD card, digital flow display of the current water consumption
- Robust membrane keyboard with digital display
- Tested in accordance with DIN 10529-2: "Oral use of veterinary medicinal products in livestock via feed or water", DIN 10529-2: 2012-10 (MBDos20 only)
MB Dos Touch - Display
Simple and intuitive menu - fast entering of dosage - information on water or injection consumption retrievable.
MB Dos Touch - Dosing pump
Magnetic membrane pump ensures highest dosing accuracy from 0.01 % dosages.
MB Dos Touch - Acid dosing
Two permanently integrated dosing systems MB Dos Touch - for parallel dosing of acids and medication into the drinking water.
MB Dos Touch - Medication dosing system and mixing tank
Water distribution in pigsty with permanently integrated electrical medication dosing system MB Dos Touch and mixing tank for medication